Credit rating disclaimer
CUA’s credit rating information is restricted to viewing by wholesale clients only. The term ‘wholesale client’ is defined below. Please read and agree to the terms below to access our credit rating information.
By continuing to access, browse or use this web page from within Australia, you represent to CUA that you are, or are accessing the credit rating page as, a wholesale client, or representative of one, and that neither you nor the entity you represent will directly or indirectly disseminate the credit rating to retail clients within the meaning of Section 761G of the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth).
A wholesale client is defined as any of the following:
- An Australian financial services licensee.
- A listed entity, or a related body corporate of a listed entity.
- A business that employs at least 20 people or, in the case of a manufacturing business, at least 100 people.
- A person with a copy of a certificate given by a qualified accountant within the last six months stating that they have net assets of at least $2.5 million or gross income for each of the last two financial years of at least $250,000 per year.
- An organisation regulated by Australian Prudential Regulation Authority and not a superannuation fund, or an approved deposit fund, or a pooled superannuation trust, or a public sector superannuation scheme.
- A body registered under the Financial Sector (Collection of Data) Act 2001 (Cth).
- A trustee of a superannuation fund, or an approved deposit fund, or a pooled superannuation fund, or a public sector superannuation scheme, within the meaning of the Superannuation Industry (Supervision) Act 1993 (Cth) and the fund, trust or scheme has net assets of at least $10 million.
- A person in control of at least $10 million, including through an associate or under a trust that they manage.
- An exempt public authority.
- A body corporate or an unincorporated body corporate that carries on a business of investment in financial products, interests in land or other investments and for those purposes invest funds received (directly or indirectly) following an offer or invitation to the public (within the meaning of Section 82 of the Corporations Act) and the terms of the offer or invitation provide for the funds subscribed to be invested for those purposes.
By selecting the Continue button below, I confirm I am, or I am representing, a wholesale client as described above.