We are delighted to be recognised as an 'Employer of Choice for Women' by the Equal Opportunity for Women in the Workplace Agency. This prestigious title acknowledges our leading practices in the advancement of women in the workplace.
For CUA, it’s not about just achieving the citation but ensuring we have practices that help our employees to achieve the work/life balance everybody aims for. For instance, we pride ourselves on:
Careers at CUA
- A solid parental leave policy for primary care givers being 13 weeks paid leave.
- Enhanced work-life balance benefits available through our Enterprise Agreement.
- Equal employment opportunity recruitment and selection practices.
- Strong representation of women in staff and leadership ranks.
- CUA has a strong commitment to people development. CUA lives this commitment through the provision of comprehensive learning and development programs that allow employees to develop their skills and knowledge, not only to help them in their current job role but also to prepare them for future career opportunities.
- Opportunities for flexible work arrangements eg; part time, flexible work hours, working from home.