Perhaps you’re starting a brand new business, buying an already established business, purchasing a franchised business or looking to expand your existing business. Or you may be buying commercial premises for occupation or investment.
Whatever the change is that you need to make, chances are you’ll be needing a little extra cash to do it and using a CUA commercial loan you’ll find the change easier to manage.
With a CUA commercial loan you:
- Pay no ongoing loan account fees of any description
- Make extra loan repayments without penalty, even on fixed rate loans
- Choose between principal and interest or interest only loan repayments
- Make repayments more affordable by extending your loan term up to 20 years or tailor your loan term to suit your lease or franchise agreement
- Choose between variable or fixed interest rate loans
- A lending specialist will get to know your business and work with you to achieve your goals in a way that suits you
- As our consultants are not rewarded based on the business they write, their priority is to provide you with a balanced and fair assessment of your finance proposal
All business loans must be secured by real estate:
- Borrow up to 80% of the value of residential property and up to 70% of suitable commercial property values.
- If you have an existing CUA home loan, you could save on costs by using the same property as security for your business loan.
Speak to one of our lending specialists on 133 282 between 8.00am and 8.00pm Monday to Friday (AEST) or 8.00am to 4.00pm Saturday (AEST).