With CUA's online banking service you can:
- View and print your CUA account balances, interest details and transaction history
- Export transaction history into your own accounting software
- Pay most of your bills via BPAY
- Transfer funds between your own and other CUA accounts
- Transfer funds to accounts held at other financial institutions
- Discuss your financial needs with us via secure e-mail
- Get a session history of all previous transactions or enquiries carried out via Web Banker
- Register for SMS and/or email alerts
- Reorder a CUA cheque book
This system is available 24 hours 7 days per week, except when scheduled maintenance is required to be performed. On the infrequent occasions that maintenance is required, CUA will endeavour to keep these outages to Mondays between 11:30pm and 3:00am (AEST).
To register, please call 133 282 between 8am and 8pm AEST Monday to Friday or 8am to 4pm Saturday, or visit your local branch.
If you're new to Web Banker, you should read the how to use and the system requirements sections.
For further information, please call 133 282 between 8am and 8pm AEST Monday to Friday or 8am to 4pm Saturday, or visit your local branch.