You can have greater peace of mind that your loved ones will be looked after when you are no longer here to help them.
If you plan ahead, your wealth can be transferred smoothly, tax effectively and most importantly, according to your wishes when you are gone. This is called ‘Estate planning’.
When planning your estate, you need to look into a number of areas such as:
- What is covered by my Will?
- How can a Power of Attorney (PoA) help me and what does it cover?
- How can I minimise any tax liability to people who will inherit?
- Who should own my life insurance policies?
- How should I nominate my beneficiaries for superannuation and life insurance?
How well prepared are you?
We’ve made it easy for you to find out what areas need attention in your Estate Plan. Just click the link below to take our complimentary Estate Planning Health check.*
ESTATE PLANNING HEALTH CHECK
To find out more and discuss your specific Estate Planning needs, click on the enquire button below or call 1300 655 014 to book an appointment with a Financial Planner.
This page contains general information only, and has not taken into account any particular individual’s goals, financial situation and needs. Before acting on this information, you should consider the appropriateness of the advice in relation to your own circumstances.
* This site may contain information of, or links to, other parties and their opinions are not necessarily those of CUA Financial Planning. The presence of any link or information of other parties should not be constructed as an endorsement of those parties or the accuracy of their information.