Taking on debt can help you achieve your goals faster or it can be the quickest path to financial ruin. You can make your debt work for you, instead of you being a slave to your debt.
When thinking about debt, you may ask:
- How much should I borrow?
- Should I take out a loan or pay cash?
- What is the difference between good debt and bad debt?
- Should I pay out my whole mortgage before I start investing?
- What type of loan should I use: margin lending, line of credit or interest only?
- Is it better to pay off the mortgage or invest in superannuation?
For answers to these questions and more advice about debt, click on the enquire button or call 1300 655 014 to book an appointment with a Financial Planner.
This page contains general information only, and has not taken into account any particular individual’s goals, financial situation and needs. Before acting on this information, you should consider the appropriateness of the advice in relation to your own circumstances.