Facing redundancy – whether it’s voluntary or forced – is unsettling for you and your family. During this period of uncertainty, you may worry about your income and how to deal with your future finances.
Some areas you may be concerned about include:
- How can I make my money last until I find new employment?
- Should I use a lump-sum redundancy payment to pay off debt or to support my living?
- Am I entitled to any Centrelink benefits?
- What are the tax implications of my redundancy?
- How will I make my funds last if I do not intend to return to work?
If you are facing redundancy or have been made redundant and are looking for advice, click on the enquire button or call 1300 655 014 to book an appointment with a Financial Planner.
This page contains general information only, and has not taken into account any particular individual’s goals, financial situation and needs. Before acting on this information, you should consider the appropriateness of the advice in relation to your own circumstances.