With our Cash Management account, you have full access to your funds with a competitive tiered interest rate – as your balance grows, so does your interest rate. This account requires no minimum ongoing deposit.
Enjoy high interest and full access to your funds with a Cash Management account.
With a CUA Cash Management account:
- You can access your money at any CUA branch, or through Telebanker or Online Banking
- Your funds attract a tiered interest rate, which increases in line with the amount of money in your account
- You can link this account to a rediCARD for ATM access
- If you are over 18, you can link the account to a Visa Debit card with Visa payWave and have the option of a cheque book
- The minimum opening deposit is just $1 and there’s no ongoing minimum deposit
- There are no account keeping fees
- Regular interest payments every month
- Deposits guaranteed by Federal Government*
How to apply
Complete our enquiry form and we will call you to discuss your requirements.
For more information, please call 133 282 between 7:00am - 9:00pm (AEDT) Monday to Friday or 8:00am - 5:00pm (AEDT) Saturday and Sunday.
Drop into your local CUA branch.
Your needs and financial circumstances have not been taken into account. A General Information, Terms & Conditions brochure and Schedule of Fees are available online or from your local CUA branch. You should read both these documents before deciding whether to purchase accounts or access facilities, issued by CUA. *Deposits up to $250,000 per account holder are guaranteed by the Federal Government under the Financial Claims Scheme from 1 February 2012.
Rates & Fees
Interest is calculated daily on whole balances and paid monthly.
|$5,000 - $49,999
|$50,000 - $99,999
|$100,000 - $249,999
View all CUA rates
• No monthly account keeping fees
• Minimum 4 free transactions per month on main account. Fees may apply for subsequent transactions. All Visa Debit transactions using the ‘credit’ button, as well as all Visa payWave transactions, are free from CUA fees in Australia. BPAY and Pay Anyone transfers via Online Banking are also fee-free
• Additional fee-free transactions per month can be earned based on total borrowings and deposits at the end of each month. For example, total borrowings and deposits of $50,000 or greater earns unlimited fee-free transactions
• Additional fee-free transactions per month can also be earned based on holding additional products.
• Other fees may apply
• For full details refer to the Schedule of Fees
View all CUA Fees