Take advantage of internet banking with our flexible eSaver account, which offers high interest all year round, instant transfer of funds between your accounts and access to your money whenever you need it.
Earn a high interest rate with eSaver – CUA’s online savings account.
With a CUA eSaver account:
- You can earn higher interest and avoid fees by banking online
- Transfer your savings directly into and out of your account without the need for a linked transaction account
- Pay your bills quickly and easily using BPAY
- You get instant access to your funds via Telebanker or Online Banking
- The minimum opening deposit is just $1 and there’s no ongoing minimum deposit
- Regular interest payments every month
- There are no account keeping fees
- Deposits guaranteed by Federal Government*
Already registered for Online Banking? Simply logon and you can open a CUA eSaver account in less than a minute by selecting 'Open New Account' #.
Interest rate current as at 22 November 2013. *Deposits up to $250,000 per account holder are guaranteed by the Federal Government under the Financial Claims Scheme from 1 February 2012. Your needs and financial circumstances have not been taken into account. Terms and conditions are available on application. Fees and charges apply. A General Information, Terms & Conditions brochure and Schedule of Fees are available from our website or any CUA branch. You should read both these documents before deciding whether to purchase this product, issued by CUA.
# Please note that fast account opening is available for single eSaver accounts as long you have the funds available in one of your CUA accounts to make an opening deposit and are not providing us with your TFN for the first time. Accounts may take longer to be opened in other circumstances.
Rates & Fees
Interest is calculated daily on whole balances and paid monthly.
View all CUA rates
• No monthly account keeping or self-service transaction fees, but transaction fees may apply to your linked CUA transaction or savings account
• For staff assisted eSaver transactions a $20 fee applies. For full details refer to the Schedule of Fees - Access and Account Facilities
• Other fees may apply
View all CUA Fees