Pensioner Deeming is the account designed especially to meet the Federal Government’s deeming legislation requirements.
With a CUA Pensioner Deeming account:
Complete our enquiry form and we will call you to discuss your requirements.
For more information, please call 133 282 between 8am and 8pm AEST Monday to Friday or 8am to 4pm Saturday
Drop into your local CUA branch.
Funds are available on call. Interest is calculated on daily balances and paid half-yearly. Rate applies on a stepped basis. Interest paid at 2.5% pa on balances up to $45,400, then at 4.00% pa on that portion of the balance over $45,400.
|$0 - $45,400||2.50%p.a.|
• No monthly account keeping fees
• Minimum 4 free transactions per month on main account. Fees may apply for subsequent transactions. All Visa Debit EFTPOS transactions using the 'credit' button, as well as all Visa payWave transactions below $100, are fee-free. BPAY and Pay Anyone transfers via Web Banker are also fee-free
• Additional fee-free transactions per month can be earned based on total borrowings and deposits at the end of each month. For example, total borrowings and deposits of $50,000 or greater earns unlimited fee-free transactions
• Additional fee-free transactions per month can also be earned based on holding additional products.
• Other fees may apply
• For full details refer to the Schedule of Fees