Promoter: Active Edge Promotions Pty Ltd (ABN 78 124 943 479) of Suite 1, Level 1, 300 West St, Umina NSW 2257 on behalf of Credit Union Australia (CUA).
- Each voter is entitled to submit two (2) votes for the 2012 CUA Community Care Grant Program, being:
a. One (1) vote on www.cua.com.au/communitycare ; and
b. One (1) vote in a participating branch - (VIC) Traralgon, Werribee; (NSW) Burwood, Macarthur Square, Shellharbour; (QLD) Carindale, Chermside, Gladstone, Robina; (WA) Perth.
- Voting will commence from 10.00am (AEST) on 10 October and will close at 11.59pm on 2 November 2012.
- An individual is not permitted to ‘game’ the system and submit votes under any form of false name or identification and each vote must be accompanied by a valid email address.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to reject any votes that they feel relates to any false naming, identification or is accompanied by an invalid email address. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The Entrants are defined as those schools that have been invited by CUA and that meet the eligibility criteria and have successfully submitted a ‘grant submission’.
- The winners of the 2012 CUA Community Care Grant will be decided based on the majority of votes achieved for their particular nominated region. All eligible votes will be counted then calculated pro-rata based on the official school student enrolment numbers as accurately provided by the school principle and/or as published on the official Government website (www.myschool.edu.au), whichever is the greater.
- The winners of the 2012 CUA Community Care Grant will be awarded a $5,000 grant. There are a total of ten (10) grants to be won.
- The winners of the 2012 CUA Community Care Grant will be announced on www.cua.com.au/communitycare on 7 November 2012.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any Entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter and Credit Union Australia (“CUA”) (including their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); and (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the Voter. The Promoters use of personal information is strictly limited to occasions related to this promotion. Voters should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.