Earn cash for your club today
From grassroots to the Gabba, CUA is a proud supporter of cricket.
Through our exciting partnership with Queensland Cricket, we created a series of videos to showcase the Community Champions program – our grassroots cricket initiative.
In each video we take a Brisbane Heat player back to their junior club to highlight the important role local clubs play in communities across Queensland. And, the importance of fundraising initiatives like the CUA Community Champions program for helping to sustain clubs which nurture the future of the game at all levels.
You too can get involved with the CUA Community Champions program. Score yourself a great deal and earn cash back for your club1 when you take out any new CUA credit card, health insurance policy, personal loan or home loan.
It’s easy. Simply fill in the form below nominating your cricket club and a CUA team member will be in touch.
Alternatively, ask about the program in your local branch today.
Available products for CUA Community Champions
- You’ll pay no annual fee and earn 25,000 bonus points2 with the CUA Platinum Credit Card or pay no annual fee for the life of the card with the CUA Low Rate Credit Card3
- Your club will earn up to $2504
- You’ll save with no establishment fee if applicable6
- Your club will earn 0.20% of the value of any new CUA home loan taken out7
- Save an extra 4%5 when you direct debit your CUA Health Insurance payment from a CUA transaction account
- Your club will earn $150 for every new policy taken out
- Get a great rate on your personal loan and $100 cash back8
- Plus, earn $100 cash for your club for every new funded CUA Personal Loan