CUA encourages any members in need of assistance to talk to us about their immediate financial needs to find out how we can help. CUA members directly impacted by the bushfires may be eligible for support under our Disaster Relief Package, which includes:
- An opportunity to suspend home and personal loan repayments for up to three months;
- Waiver of late fees for home and personal loan repayments;
- Waiver of the personal loan establishment fee*;
- Waiver of term deposit break costs;
- Repayment relief and personalised solutions for credit cards are available on a case-by-case basis and no fees for replacement cards;
- Payment of health insurance premiums suspended for 3 months for existing CUA Health customers, with no interruption to health cover, and priority processing/ payment of claims.
To learn more about how we can help, please call us on 133 282 or speak with your local Branch Manager.
Members with compatible Apple or Android devices can use our new iM CUA messaging app. It’s a convenient way to chat securely with CUA, especially if you don’t have time to call us. Our team can help you with any of your banking or insurance products, including questions about your existing Allianz policies. You can download the iM CUA app through the Apple App Store or Google Play Store or find out more at www.cua.com.au/imcua or through the iM CUA team on 1800 931 411.
Allianz insurance customers
If you are affected by bushfires and need to lodge a claim, the Allianz claims team is ready to help. If you have experienced damage it is a good idea to lodge a claim as soon as possible.
Allianz claims - Lodge your claim online or by calling 1300 555 030.
* Lending criteria, terms, conditions, fees and charges apply. Personal loans are issued by Credit Union Australia Ltd ABN 44 087 650 959 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 238317 to approved applicants only.