The CUA Graduate Program is a unique opportunity to join a purpose-led, innovative organisation that allows you to contribute from day one. Our rotation structure, exposure to meaningful projects and professional development opportunities will give you an experience like no other.
Our program length is two years commencing at the beginning of February every second year – you will be employed as a permanent graduate throughout this time. You will have the opportunity to apply for available roles within CUA towards the end of your program.
A minimum of four rotations (six months each) should be expected regardless of whether you are part of the generalist or specialist discipline. Depending on the areas you rotate into, the rotations could be more frequent and shorter. The beauty of our program is that it is flexible and driven by not only our business areas, but your development needs and interests.
- One week induction - this is no ordinary induction program. You will meet our Executive team, network with our senior leaders and learn about the areas of our business that you might want to spend some time in. Along with this, there might even be a team challenge...
- Monthly Professional Discussion Groups (PDGs) – these informal learning sessions are a great way to connect with your graduate cohort and develop your technical skills and knowledge.
- Quarterly Graduate Networking Day – these events will incorporate professional development as well as networking opportunities to assist with future rotation and career decisions.
- Tailored technical and soft skill development program – our online suite of programs is extensive and also includes regular face-to-face training.
- Online learning community – you will be part of our online graduate community that you can reach out to for your professional development needs.
- Formal mentoring program – you will receive regular mentoring support from a senior leader.
- Rotation-specific ‘buddy’ – these will help with your transition to each business area and act as your point of contact.
- People & Culture centralised support – you will receive personalised graduate program and career support from a central People & Culture team member.
10 – 28 July 2017
- Applications for 2018 program are open
- Application review
- Online psychometric testing
- Video interview
- Assessment centre – Brisbane
- Background and reference checks
- Offers made
- Graduate Program commences