Our graduate program is a unique opportunity to join an innovative organisation where you can meaningfully contribute from day one. Our rotation structure, exposure to meaningful projects and professional development opportunities will give you an experience like no other and equip you with the skills, knowledge and practical experience to succeed.
Our program runs for two years commencing at the beginning of February every second year – our next program commences in February 2022. If successful, you’ll be employed as a permanent graduate throughout this time and your experience will prepare you to apply for available roles within CUA towards the end of your program.
All graduate roles will be based in our Head Office in Brisbane CBD. However, some rotations may require graduates to travel within the broader Brisbane region.
We support your graduate journey at CUA with the flexiblity to design a program based on your development needs and interests.
Some areas that you might want to experience include:
- People & Culture
- Risk Management / Financial Crimes / Audit
- Technology / Digital Innovation
- Marketing & Communications
Each rotation you undertake at CUA is supported by our experienced leaders, a dedicated ‘buddy’ and a graduate program manager within the People & Culture team.
The development opportunities available to you as a CUA Graduate are second to none and will prepare you for life beyond the CUA Graduate Program.
Opportunities available to you include:
Personalised welcome and induction program
Flexible rotations and on-the-job experience
Tailored learning and development program
Meaningful and challenging projects
Networking and connections
Dedicated mentor and buddies
We’re looking for eager graduates to join our team who can:
- Proactively work with others to innovate, adapt and grow
- Deliver outcomes and impact
- Constructively challenge themselves and others
- Place our members at the heart of everything they do
- Be genuine and inclusive
- Be accountable for results and empowered to take action
To be eligible for our CUA Graduate Program you’ll need to have:
- Completed an undergraduate or postgraduate degree in the past two years (i.e. 2020 or 2021)
- Australian or New Zealand citizenship or Australian permanent residency at the time of applying
Beginning of July
- Tell us more about who you are and what unique skills and experiences you can bring to CUA
- Have a copy of your cover letter, resume and academic transcript ready to upload
- To avoid any delays, don’t leave your application until the last minute; be sure to apply as soon as possible.
End of July
- Once we’ve had a look at your application, we’ll let you know if you move onto the next stage to complete a video interview.
- If you make it to the final stage of the recruitment process, we’ll invite you to attend one of our assessment centres at our Brisbane CBD head office. There’ll be opportunities to hear about our graduate program, meet past graduates, and demonstrate your skills by participating in a range of interactive activities.
- If you’re successful at our assessment centre, we’ll get your permission to conduct final reference checks and background screening.
- All offers for our 2022 Graduate Program will be made to successful candidates in early September.
- We will keep in touch with our successful graduates between September 2021 and February 2022 to ensure you feel a part of CUA before you even join.
For further information, please get in touch with our careers team at firstname.lastname@example.org