* The graphical representation of loan calculations is not precise and is representational only.
The calculations provided are estimates only and based upon the information entered into the calculator by the user. The calculations do not include upfront or continuing credit fees and charges. The resulting calculations do not constitute a loan application or variation to an existing CUA facility, loan offer or loan approval.
Applying for a CUA Personal Loan online
You can quickly and conveniently apply for a personal loan from CUA online. All you need to apply are some documents and an internet connection. In fact, it only takes a few steps.
- You must be aged 18 or over.
- You must be a permanent Australian resident with an Australian residential address.
- You must be receiving a regular income.
- You must not have declared bankruptcy in the last 5 years.
What you will need to apply online
- An email address and contact number.
- Existing CUA Member number (if you're a CUA member).
- Australian driver’s licence, Medicare or passport details.
- Employment and income details.
- Details of your assets, expenses and liabilities.
Other ways to apply
- Visit one of our CUA branches. Find a branch
Call us on 133 282
Mon - Fri: 8:00am - 7:00pm (AEST) Sat: 8:00am - 4:00pm (AEST)