Get your first month FREE^. Plus, save an extra 4%*.
when you pay by direct debit from your CUA Everyday Account**.
Premium Hospital - Non Obstetrics
For those who aren’t planning on having children but still want a comprehensive hospital cover.
- No Cover for Pregnancy and other services.
- $500 Excess to reduce your premium
- No Excess for dependants
Comprehensive cover with an exclusion on Pregnancy and some other services (see below) and has a $500 excess to reduce your premium. There is also no hospital excess for any dependants covered under your policy. This hospital cover is affordable whilst still including a wide range of treatments. Ideal cover if starting or expanding your family is not on the roadmap.
- Joint replacements (incl. Revisions)
- Cataract and eye lens procedures
- Renal dialysis
- Cardiac and related services
- Cancer treatment
- Non Cosmetic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Sterilisation (incl. Reversal)
- Spinal fusion
- Vascular Surgery
- Nerve treatment (for Movement Disorders or Chronic pain)
- Brain Surgery
- Stroke treatment
- Grommets in Ears
- Accidents after joining
- Psychiatric services (Restricted)
- Palliative Care
- Rehabilitation services
- Minor gynaecological procedures
- Major gynaecological procedures
- Removal of appendix or Appendicitis treatment
- Surgical Removal of tonsils
- Surgical Removal of adenoids
- Joint reconstructions and investigations (incl. Arthroscopy and Minisectemy)
- All other in-patient treatments receiving Medicare benefits
- $500 excess options
- Pregnancy (incl. Childbirth)
- IVF and assisted reproduction
- Gastric banding and obesity related services
- Available without Extras cover