CUA Health eGift Card promotion
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- To be eligible for an eGift Card, you must:
(a) be a new member of CUA Health, who joins via Credit Union Australia Limited (CUA) or CUA Health Ltd (CHL) directly.
(b) between 4 March 2019 and 12 May 2019, purchase a new combined hospital and extras cover with a value of at least $1,251 per annum;
(c) commence your policy cover between 4 March 2019 and 12 May 2019;
(d) remain financial for 60 days from the day your policy cover commences.
- The eGift Card reward value is determined by the value of the gross annual premium (before the application of any discounts or Lifetime Health Cover loading) as noted on your Standard Information Statement or Private Health Information Statement, as follows:
eGift Card eligibility Gross Annual Premium Gift Card Reward Value Tier 1 Premiums up to $1250 $0 Tier 2 Between $1251 – 1670 $150 Tier 3 Between $1671 - $2200 $200 Tier 4 Between $2201 – $2500 $250 Tier 5 Between $2501 - $3500 $300 Tier 6 Between $3501 - 4170 $400 Tier 7 Above $4,170 $500
- Members who terminate their policy or downgrade to a hospital only or extras only cover within 60 days of commencing your policy cover will not be eligible for an eGift Card. In addition, if you make any other changes to your policy, then the gross annual premium for the purpose of determining your eGift Card eligibility will be the applicable premium 60 days from when your policy cover commences.
- Only 1 eGift Card will be given per policy, regardless of the number of members covered on a policy.
- Subject to meeting these terms and conditions, the eGift Card will be sent to the policy holder via the email address provided at the time of joining within 14 days after your CUA Health cover has been active for 60 days.
- You will need to redeem the reward voucher for an eGift Card of your choice from the Edge Loyalty website. Reward vouchers must be redeemed within 30 days of being issued by Edge Loyalty. Redemption of the reward voucher may be subject to other terms and conditions as stipulated by Edge Loyalty. In addition, once redeemed for an eGift Card, eGift Cards may be subject to the retailer’s terms and conditions of use.
- eGift Cards are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be taken as cash.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the process or the operation of the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of each Eligible Applicant.
- If this Promotion is interfered with in any way, or is unable to be conducted as anticipated as realistically expected due to any factor beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.