CUA Health eGift Card promotion
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By participating in CUA Health’s eGift Card promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Health insurance is provided by CUA Health Ltd ABN 98 098 685 459 (CUA Health), which is not an authorised deposit-taking institution. Credit Union Australia Ltd ABN 44 087 650 959, AFSL 238317, trading as Great Southern Bank, does not guarantee or support CUA Health.
To be eligible for an eGift Card, you must:
- purchase your policy via the CUA Health Insurance website, a Great Southern Bank branch or the Great Southern Bank call centre;
- have a valid email address;
- be a new member of CUA Health and not have held a CUA Health policy in the last 12 months;
- between 1 July 2021 and 31 July 2021 (the Promotion Period), purchase a combined hospital and extras cover with a value of at least $1,251 per annum;
- commence your policy cover between 1 July 2021 and 31 July 2021.
- consent to your first name and email address being provided to Edge Loyalty; and
- retain your policy for 60 days from the day your policy cover commences.
- The eGift Card reward value is determined by the value of the gross annual premium (before the application of any discounts or Lifetime Health Cover loading) as noted on your Standard Information Statement or Private Health Information Statement, as follows:
eGift Card eligibility Gross Annual Premium Gift Card Reward Value Tier 1 Between $1,251 – $1,670 $150 Tier 2 Between $1,671 - $2,200 $200 Tier 3 Between $2,201 – $2,500 $250 Tier 4 Between $2,501 - $3,500 $300 Tier 5 $3,501 and above $400
- If you terminate your policy, or downgrade to a hospital only or extras only cover, within 60 days of commencing your policy cover, you will not be eligible for an eGift Card. If you make any other changes to your policy, then the gross annual premium for the purpose of determining your eGift Card eligibility will be the premium on the date that is 60 days from when your policy cover commences.
- Only 1 eGift Card will be given per policy, regardless of the number of members covered on a policy.
- You will need to redeem the Digital Code for an eGift Card of your choice from the Edge Loyalty website. Digital Codes must be redeemed within 90 days of being issued by Edge Loyalty. Redemption of the Digital Code may be subject to other terms and conditions as stipulated by Edge Loyalty. In addition, once redeemed for an eGift Card, eGift Cards may be subject to the retailer’s terms and conditions of use.
- eGift Cards are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be taken as cash
- CUA Health may withdraw or amend this offer at any time during the Promotion Period without notice. This will not affect the payment of eGift Cards to eligible members who applied for a CUA Health insurance policy before the offer was withdrawn.