Reasons to choose a CUA Personal Loan
Want to repair or improve your place and grow its value, sooner rather than later? A CUA Personal Loan for home improvements can be quicker and less hassle than adding to your home loan.
No monthly fees
With $0 monthly fees, you can enjoy having a little extra money in your pocket.
Unlimited extra repayments
Make extra repayments without any fee, and pay your loan off sooner.
Flexible repayment options
Choose to make either monthly, fortnightly or weekly repayments to suit your income and budget.
No penalties for early payout
Pay off your loan sooner without being charged a fee.
Easy access to your cash with redraw
Enjoy access to your additional personal loan repayments with redraw, so you can use it whenever you need some breathing space.**
Our competitive personal loan interest rates can help you save.
Home improvements with a CUA Personal Loan
A CUA Personal loan for home improvements can be quicker and less hassle than adding to your home loan.
- Loans from $5,000 to $50,000^
- $0 Monthly fees
- $0 Early payout fees
- Unlimited free extra repayments
Looking after your money shouldn't be expensive. That's why we won't charge you monthly account fees on your Personal Loan.
Check our full schedule of fees for more details on fees for CUA Personal Loans.
& early payout fee
Calculate your loan repayments
Discover what you can afford and how much you will save with a CUA Personal Loan.~
~ The graphical representation of loan calculations is not precise and is representational only.
The calculations provided are estimates only and based upon the information entered into the calculator by the user. The calculations do not include upfront or continuing credit fees and charges. The resulting calculations do not constitute a loan application or variation to an existing CUA facility, loan offer or loan approval
How to apply
Ready to apply? You can apply online today!
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Be employed or recieve regular income
- Not be or have been insolvent or bankrupt
- Have no past, present or pending claims against you
- An email address and a contact number
- Existing CUA Member number (if you already bank with us)
- Australian Drivers Licence Medicare or Passport Details
- Employment and income details
- Details of your assets, expenses and liabilities
Tips for home renovations
Here are some handy tips for home improvements.