Terms and Conditions for the Everyday Account $100 Cash Incentive
Offer open to new members only who apply for CUA Everyday Account online from the dedicated URL: https://www.cua.com.au/lp/everyday-banking/cua-everyday-account-campaign-incentive
- Become a new member of CUA and open a CUA Everyday Account between 25 February 2019 - 31 March 2019 by clicking “Apply now” on this webpage; AND
- Enter the unique promotional code of “EACASH100” in the online application for the CUA Everyday Account: AND
- Deposit at least $2500 in total into your new Everyday Account per month, in both April and May 2019. ($2500 per month can be made up of multiple deposits); AND
- Make a total of at least 20 debit transactions* from your new CUA Everyday Account per month, in both April and May 2019; AND
- Download the iM CUA app and select your CUA Personal Banker.
To qualify for the $100 reward, you must meet all the qualification criteria below:
- NPP fast payments,
- Direct Debits,
- Visa Debit Card purchases and payWave transactions,
- BPAY payments,
- Cash withdrawals of any type
*Eligible transactions include:
Excludes any fees and charges you may incur on your account.
All eligible debit transactions must be fully settled on your CUA Everyday Account by the end of both April and May 2019. Pending transactions that have not settled by each month end are not eligible.
Limit of one $100 reward on a maximum of one account. New joint accounts held by two new members will share the $100 reward.
This offer will be closed once 1000 applications with the EACASH100 promo code have been received. CUA reserves the right to extend the offer if it chooses.
The $100 reward will be paid into your CUA Everyday Account by 21 June 2019.
CUA may withdraw or amend this $100 reward offer at any time before acceptance without notice.
Your needs and financial circumstances have not been taken into account. Terms and conditions are available on application. Other fees and charges may apply. A general information, terms and conditions brochure and schedule of fees are available online or from your local CUA brand. You should read both these documents before deciding whether to purchase this product, issued by CUA.
Rates current as at 30 May 2019 and subject to change.
Apple Pay works with iPhone 6 and later in stores, apps, and websites in Safari; with Apple Watch in stores and apps; with iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, and iPad mini 3 and later in apps and websites; and with Mac in Safari with an Apple Pay enabled iPhone 6 or later or Apple Watch. For a list of compatible Apple Pay devices. see support.apple.com/km207105. Apple, the Apple logo, Apple Pay, Apple Watch, iPad, iPhone, Mac, Safari, and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Google, Google Pay, and the Google Logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
Devices compatible with NFC point of sale terminals for contactless transactions include Samsung Galaxy Note 5, Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge, Galaxy S6 edge+, Galaxy S7, Galaxy S7 edge, Galaxy A5, Galaxy A7, Galaxy S8 and Galaxy S8+. All devices are compatible with MST point of sale terminals for swipe transactions except for Galaxy S6, Galaxy S6 edge and Gear S2.
Deposits up to $250,000 per account holder are guaranteed by the Federal Government under the Financial Claims Scheme.