TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Join CUA Health Insurance today
Get up to $200 cashback1 on eligible combined policies when you pay by direct debit from your CUA Everyday Account & first month FREE2
Plus, save an extra 4%3 when you pay by direct debit from your CUA Everyday Account4
Terms and Conditions
Get up to $200 cashback1 paid into your CUA account with the purchase of a new CUA Health hospital and extras combined policy between 5 March and 30 June 2018 where you hold a CUA account and pay your premiums by direct debit. You will also receive your First month free2 if you join through CUA.
Get an extra 4%3 ongoing discount when paying your premiums via direct debit from a CUA account.
- Nominate to pay your premiums via direct debit from a CUA bank account (excluding credit card accounts), and CUA Health Limited will deposit into that CUA account:
a. $200 cash for ‘Couples/Family or Single Parent’ hospital and extras combined policies (excluding certain policies purchased by residents of the Northern Territory – refer below);
b. $100 cash for ‘Single’ hospital and extras combined policies (excluding certain policies purchased by residents of the Northern Territory – refer below); or
c. $100 cash for Northern Territory residents who purchase a ‘Single Parent Family’ combined Accident Only Hospital and Essential Extras policy or $200 for Northern Territory residents who purchase any other ‘Single Parent’ or ‘Family’ combined hospital and extras combined policies.
No cashback applies to any other policies.
Limit of one cashback payment per eligible combined policy purchased.
CUA Health will deposit the cashback payment into the CUA account you nominated to deduct your CUA Health premiums from when you purchased your cover. Please allow at least 90 days from the date of purchase for your cashback to be deposited into your account. If the policy is cancelled, in arrears, changed to a non-combined policy or premiums are no longer being direct debited from a CUA account at any time prior to your cashback being paid, you will be ineligible for the cashback.
The cashback offer and 4% discount is made by CUA Health Limited ABN 98 098 685 459 (CUA Health), of 145 Ann Street, Brisbane QLD 4000, telephone 1300 499 260, and CUA Health is liable solely for the provision of the cash reward and 4% discount in accordance with this offer.
CUA Health reserves the right to amend or remove the cashback offer and any qualifying criteria for new purchases at any time.
- The First Month Free offer is made by Credit Union Australia Limited ABN: 44 087 650 959 (CUA), of 145 Ann Street, Brisbane QLD 4000, telephone 133282, and CUA is liable solely for the provision of the first month free in accordance with this offer.
- The 4% discount is applied to CUA Health premiums paid by direct debit from a CUA transaction account on any policy effective from 4 April 2018. CUA Health reserves the right to amend or remove the discount and any qualifying criteria at any time. We will always provide you with reasonable notice before exercising this right. To open an eligible CUA bank account, non-members will be required to join CUA. To find out more visit cua.com.au/healthdiscount.
- Your needs and financial circumstances have not been taken into account. Terms and conditions are available on application. Other fees and charges may apply. A General Information, Terms & Conditions brochure and Schedule of Fees are available online or from your local CUA branch. You should read both these documents before deciding whether to purchase this product, issued by CUA.
- For this Promotion, employees of CUA are eligible for the CUA Health cash reward, 4% ongoing discount and First Month Free.
CUA Health Insurance is provided by CUA Health Ltd ABN 98 098 685 459 which is not an authorised deposit-taking institution. While CUA Health Insurance may be distributed by Credit Union Australia Ltd ABN 44 087 650 959 (CUA), CUA is not liable for this product and does not stand behind CUA Health Ltd.