See all your account details in one secure place with CUA Online Banking. All you need is your customer number and web access code (WAC) to log in and manage your everyday banking.
You’ll need your CUA member number and web access code (WAC) to log on. If you don’t have a WAC, call us on 133 282 or drop into your local branch.
Do your everyday banking online with CUA Online Banking, a fast, convenient and secure way to manage your money so you can spend more time doing the things you love.
You can access CUA Online Banking at cua.com.au – just click on the ‘Login’ button at the top right corner of the home page.
- Check your balances
- Pay bills and transfer money, including BPAY
- View and edit scheduled bills
- Access your eStatements at any time
- Open everyday, savings and term deposit accounts
- Activate your debit and credit card
- Receive bills directly to online banking with BPAY View
- Set up SMS or email alerts to be notified of activities on your accounts
- Change and reset your WAC
- Set and update your Security Questions
- Update your personal details and secure code delivery preference
- Send and receive secure messages
To stay secure, always log into online banking from cua.com.au and use the ‘Login’ button in the top right corner of the home page.
If you enter an incorrect WAC several times, your account will be locked as a security measure. If this happens, you can reset your WAC through the online banking login page providing you have set your security questions up or just call us on 133 282.
If you’ve forgotten your WAC and it's not locked, you can use the ‘Forgotten your WAC’ option on the login page of CUA Online Banking. Once you’ve reset, you’ll be prompted to set a security question to increase the security of your account.
For up-to-date security tips to help protect you against internet banking fraud, regularly check here or follow us on Facebook
If you receive any communication which you believe is a hoax, please forward it to us at email@example.com
To protect your banking details, make sure you always log out when you finish your online banking session. You’ll find the log out button in the top right corner of the screen.
For added protection, a security code is required for some online banking transactions. It’s a six digit code sent to you by SMS or email (you can manage your preference on the ‘Personal details’ screen in CUA Online Banking).
You’ll need a security code to:
- Set up a new payee or biller
- Change your personal details
- Set or change your security questions
- Reset your WAC
- Activate a new debit card
If you change your mobile number, remember to update your security code preference in CUA Online Banking. Or you can call us on 133 282 and we’ll update it for you.
If you’re overseas, we’re not able to send a security code to your Australian or international mobile phone number. You may want to update your security code preference to email before you head off.