Keep track of transactions, your account balance and money movements with SMS Banker and SMS Alerts.
SMS Banker lets you check your account balance and keep track of your transactions where and when suits you. It’s an ideal option if there’s no internet access and you’re nowhere near a branch.
How to register
It’s easy to set up, you can either:
- Log in to CUA Online Banking
- Drop into your local CUA branch
- Call us on 133 282
How to use
Simply send an SMS message with one of the below request codes to: 0428 767 282
|Available account balances (up to 5 accounts)||BAL|
|Current balance of a nominated account||BAL_|
|The last 5 transactions on a nominated account||TXN_|
|The last 5 cheques presented on a nominated account||CHQ_|
|The last 5 card transactions on a nominated account||CRD_|
All SMS messages we send to your phone are free, but your mobile phone operator may charge a fee for each SMS you send to us.
SMS Alert notifies you of money movements in your accounts as they happen, so you can keep track of what’s happening with your money.
You can choose the following alerts:
- Deposits greater than a selected amount – a good way to find out when your pay is in your account.
- Withdrawals greater than a selected amount – find out when a loan repayment has been made.
- A cheque is likely to be dishonoured – save yourself a dishonour fee by possibly fixing the problem before it happens.
- A transaction overdraws your account – if you know as soon as you’re in the red, you can fix it quickly.
- Available funds fall below a selected amount – for better control over your spending.
- Online banking payments (other than BPAY transactions) greater than a selected amount.
- A term deposit is about to mature.