If you're heading overseas, we can help you travel lighter. The Cash Passport™ Platinum Mastercard (Cash Passport) is chip and PIN protected and a convenient way to carry your cash overseas. Load up to 11 currencies and use it at millions of locations worldwide everywhere Mastercard is accepted. Load, spend and top up your card on the go, so you’re always in control.
Free Global Wi-Fi
24/7 global assistance
Emergency cash access
Lock and load up to 11 currencies*
Accepted at millions of locations worldwide^
Manage your account
Why use a Cash Passport?
- Safer and more secure than cash
Cash Passport offers 24/7 Global Assistance. If you lose your wallet, simply call us. Sometimes, these things happen. We’ll quickly organise a new card, free of charge and help you get emergency cash% so you can keep enjoying your holiday.
- Keep track of your travel money
‘My Account’ lets you manage your money wherever you are, like reloading your card and transferring between currencies. Shop with confidence knowing exactly how much you have to spend, or simply load more funds with the advantage of locked-in exchange rates*. Load up to 11 currencies: USD, EUR, GBP, NZD, CAD, SGD, JPY, THB, HKD, AED, AUD+.
- Convenient and Contactless
Enjoy the freedom of travelling the world with just one card. Eat, shop or play wherever Mastercard® is accepted or withdraw from ATMs along the way, just as you would with your bank card at home. Quicker than cash, contactless payments can save you time when tapping with Cash Passport.
CASH PASSPORT PLATINUM FEATURES
- Free global Wi-Fi=. Get internet access via millions of Boingo hotspots globally. Get 3 months’ Boingo membership every time you top up your Cash Passport with $100 AUD or foreign currency equivalent.
- Flight Delay Pass. Don’t let a delayed flight take the fun out of travel. Enjoy complimentary access to airport lounges worldwide, upon a flight delay. You and your travelling companion can relax in comfort while you wait for your flight in a LoungeKey™ airport lounge. Register in advance and get complimentary access to participating airport lounges around the globe in the event of a flight delay. For more information on Flight Delay Pass, click here
- Share or transfer your travel money. Transfer instantly, from your Cash Passport to another Cash Passport issued in Australia or New Zealand in available currencies.
Cash Passport can be purchased at your local CUA branch. Just be sure to have your Australian driver's license or passport ready. Once you have a Cash Passport, you won’t look back.
Have you thought about?
Jetting or cruising off on your next adventure should be easy and enjoyable. Travel insurance can help minimise the cost if something goes wrong.
For cash in hand when you land, we can help with all your travel money needs. We work with Travelex, the world’s largest foreign exchange specialist, to give you access to 35 currencies in a variety of denominations at a competitive rate.