CUA Community Champions
CUA has teamed up with Queensland Cricket to support cricket from the grassroots to the Gabba.
You can score yourself a great deal and cash for your club1 when you take out any new CUA credit card, health insurance policy, personal loan or home loan.
Simply fill in the form below nominating your cricket club and a CUA team member will be in touch.
Alternatively, ask about the program in your local branch today.
Photo:CUA Capalaba Branch Manager, Barbara Arnall and Muddies Cricket Club President, Donna Cairns. Muddies CC have raised over $10,000 through the Community Champions program.
- You’ll pay no annual fee and earn 25,000 bonus points2 with the CUA Platinum Credit Card or pay no annual fee for the life of the card with the CUA Low Rate Credit Card3
- Your club will earn up to $2504
- You’ll receive 1% discount on the CUA Unsecured Variable Personal Loan with no establishment fee, no monthly fees and no early payout fees5
- Your club will receive $100 for every new personal loan taken out6
- You’ll receive the first month premium free7 and save an extra 4%8 when you direct debt your CUA Health Insurance payment from a CUA Everyday Account
- Your club will earn $150 for every new policy taken out9