Resolving Your Concerns


We’re committed to making sure our customers have the best experience possible. Sometimes we don’t get it right and if this happens we’d like to hear from you. We welcome your feedback as it helps us improve the way we do things.

Home loan calculators icon

If you have a concern to share with us, you can:

  • Talk to your local branch
  • Call us on 133 282
  • Write to us at:
    Credit Union Australia Limited
    GPO Box 100
    Brisbane QLD 4001
  • Send us your feedback online through our Online Enquiry form below.

Online enquiry form

To make sure we understand everything in relation to your concerns, please give us as much information as you can and let us know how we can contact you so we can resolve things in the best possible way.

Our ‘Resolving Problems’ brochure will help you understand more about how we manage our customers’ concerns.

Home loan calculators icon

What you can do if your concern isn’t resolved

We’ll do everything we can to resolve things internally for you in a fair and timely manner. If you’re not satisfied with our response, or we take longer than 45 days to resolve your concerns, you may lodge a complaint with the Australian Financial Complaints Authority (AFCA):

Online: www.afca.org.au
Email: info@afca.org.au
Phone: 1800 931 678 (free call)
Mail: Australian Financial Complaints Authority, GPO Box 3, Melbourne VIC 3001

Time limits may apply to complain to AFCA and so you should act promptly or otherwise consult the AFCA website to find out if or when the time limit relevant  to your circumstances expires.