CUA encourages any customers in need of financial assistance to talk to us to find out how we can help. Customers directly impacted by the flooding may be eligible for Financial Assistance support, including:
- An opportunity to suspend home and personal loan repayments;
- Waiver of late fees for home and personal loan repayments;
- Waiver of the personal loan establishment fee;
- Waiver of term deposit break costs;
- Repayment relief and personalised solutions for credit cards are available on a case-by-case basis and no fees for replacement cards;
- Payment of health insurance premiums suspended for 3 months for existing CUA Health customers, with no interruption to health cover.
To learn more about how we can help, please call us on 1800 110 440 or speak with your local branch manager.
Allianz insurance customers
If you have been affected by flooding and need to lodge a claim, the Allianz claims team is ready to help. If you have experienced damage it is a good idea to lodge a claim as soon as possible. Allianz customers can lodge their claim at www.allianzclaims.com.au or by calling 1300 555 030.