We’re making an appgrade
The new and improved CUA Mobile Banking app is coming soon.
To help you enjoy a better experience with us, we’re launching a new and improved CUA Mobile Banking app. After listening to feedback from members, we’re adding new features to make it quicker and easier to control your finances, so you can spend more time enjoying the things you love.
With the new and improved CUA Mobile Banking app you’ll be able to:
- Login quickly and securely using Touch ID and Fingerprint Login
- View and search your payees and billers, transactions and scheduled payments
- View account details including account owner names, interest summary and interest rates
You’ll still be able to use all of the features you’re used to on our existing mobile app:
- Check your balances
- Pay bills and transfer money
- Set up and save a new payee or biller
- Set up a recurring payment
- View your last 6 months of transactions
- Change your WAC/PIN
- Save your member number and choose to securely login with only your WAC/PIN
Visit our FAQs page to find out more about the new CUA Mobile Banking App features and how to use the app.
We will let you know when the new Mobile Banking app is available to download, but if you’d like to find out more in the meantime, visit our FAQs page.
You can access our existing CUA Mobile Banking app by simply downloading it from the Apple or Google Play store, or logging into the web browser version.