The new and improved CUA Mobile Banking app is now available to all members.
To help you enjoy a better experience with us, we’ve added helpful new features to the app. They’re designed to make it quicker and easier to control your finances on the go, so you can spend more time enjoying the things you love.
With the new and improved CUA Mobile Banking app you can:
- Login quickly and securely using Touch ID and Fingerprint Login
- View and search your payees and billers, transactions and scheduled payments
- View account details including account owner names, interest summary and interest rates
Read more about the new app features and how to use them.
And you can still use all of the features already available in CUA Mobile Banking:
- Check your balances
- Pay bills and transfer money
- Set up and save a new payee or biller
- Set up a recurring payment
- View your last 6 months of transactions
- Change your WAC
- Save your member number and choose to securely login with only your WAC
You can get our new Mobile Banking app from the App Store or Google Play. If you have automatic app updates enabled on your device, your app may have updated by itself. You’ll need your member number the first time you log in. Each time you log in you’ll need your Web Access code.
Please note, the previous version of the app will not be supported. To continue to bank with us easily anywhere, anytime, make sure you update to our new app today.
Read our FAQ to find out more about the new CUA Mobile Banking app and how to use it.